Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Random IM After the Furnace Service Tech Rings the Doorbell

Tamara says: He's here

I gotcher pudding says: you ASSUME he's a MAN!
I gotcher pudding says: sexist!!!!

Tamara says: no, you said "IM me when when he (HE!) gets here"
Tamara says: HA!

I gotcher pudding says: I am sure I said "he or she, in conformance with a society in which all roles are open to either sex"

Tamara says: sure.

I gotcher pudding says: I should blog this IM

Tamara says: ok

I gotcher pudding says: I'll have to edit it to make you look worse, of course

Tamara says: then you'll have to get my approval when it's all done

I gotcher pudding says: nah, you already said OK
I gotcher pudding says: now I OWN you
I gotcher pudding says: of course, that statement kind of undermines the whole look-how-gender-neutral I am theme

UPDATE:
Shamefully Oppressed says: Dinner's ready.

No comments: